Author Topic: dining tables  (Read 1930 times)

pretty lady

• View Profile
dining tables
« on: July 13, 2009, 05:59:11 pm »
I am trying to settle my mother's estate.  She has some nice furniture that I know is old, but am not sure exactly  how old or if it is worth anything.  I have two dining room tables.  I believe they are a duncan pyhfe style.  One has the name of Extensole Corp., Sparta, MI.  Numbers on it that I can find are 864-2 and 2282, MAH.  The other one is a duncan phyfe style legs.  The only thing on it I found were a number 5122 - MAHG - 8 ft.  Both are in excellent shape.  The Extensole set has two leafs and table pads, and 5 chairs with it.  The other is just the table with, I believe, 3 leafs with it.  The top on that table probably needs to be refinished, as it has spots where hot pots were set on it.  Any idea what these might be worth, or where I could find out? 

Also, I have a 2 piece Magnavox blonde colored stereo set.  A record player in one, and the other storage for records.  The turntable does work, but doesn't eject the albums when put on it.  May just need a good cleaning. Any ideas on this also?   

Never got into antiques much, so don't know if these are really worth anything or not, or something that anyone would want.  Thanks for any help I can get. 

railman44

• View Profile
Re: dining tables
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 06:31:13 pm »
Pictures would help a lot.

pretty lady

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 06:50:08 pm »
I have downloaded the pictures on my computer.  Am trying to figure out how to put them on my message.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 07:04:29 pm by pretty lady »

railman44

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 06:59:09 pm »
Read the "stickey" on posting pictures at the top of the site.

pretty lady

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 07:50:00 pm »
The pictures are now there.  Does this help in determining what the value might be??