Author Topic: Unknown Glass  (Read 1297 times)

ifs

• View Profile
    • Tyler's Treasures
Unknown Glass
« on: September 05, 2009, 07:03:10 pm »
Can anyone help identify these?

ironlord1963

• View Profile
    • Ironlord's Treasure Chest
Re: Unknown Glass
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 07:21:04 pm »
As for the first one the Creamer, I'm not too sure about along with the last one.  It appears the first one is in the Madonna Color, not dark enough for what is called colbalt.  The second one appears to be in the Diamond Quilted pattern which was made by Imperial Glass company, but Cambridge and even Fenton has pattern like this.  It has wonderful color from clear the amethyst color, which is a Fenton would be worth a bit.  I would say the first and last one is worth are 10 to 15 dollars, but the Diamond quilted item could get you 20 to 50.  Very unusually and looks for sure depression pressed glass. Look for any marking then maybe we can get a better ideal.  If not then in the world of glass it is all about color and looks.

ifs

• View Profile
    • Tyler's Treasures
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 07:41:07 pm »
Thanks. I also have these glass items. In the second picture the bottles say made in Taiwan on the bottom, so I'm assuming they aren't much. In the third picture the jar on the right says Pocahontas on the above the brim of the hat and they both say Wheaton NJ on the bottom.

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 04:03:26 am »
The blue tumbler looks to be Fosteria, "American" pattern.

ifs

• View Profile
    • Tyler's Treasures
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 01:46:46 pm »
Here's another picture of the diamond quilted pattern glass. I'm not sure if you can tell from the photo, but this one is very small (about 4inches tall). Most of these would probably be considered depression era glass, right?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:48:38 pm by ifs »