Author Topic: Posting Pictures On This Site  (Read 933 times)

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Posting Pictures On This Site
« on: December 06, 2009, 10:43:11 am »
Hi All!

The uploader is full on this site due to the input of many outstanding antiquers looking to find out more about their treasures.  Which in itself is a good thing.  
Although a little more work than normal there is a way to still post pictures as pointed out by our resident seaworthy friend Talesofthesevenseas!

This is posted (and was posted a while back) by our ever-dedicated site moderator and friend railman44.

In order to post a picture please find instructions at the noted area:
Step one:  Antique Questions Forum (which you had to get to in order to read this.)
Step two:  There are two threads noted as "Sticky" at the top of the first page.  The second thread is "Photos are Important - Info on loading pictures" as written by our fearsome railman44!
Step three:  Open this thread and railman44 noted 2 ways to post pictures.  The first way is the one isn't working at this time.  The second way listed is......please follow instructions!

Please post your pictures...I am nosy and love seeing your treasures...and most of all...it helps all in determining the origin, use and value of your piece/s!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!