Author Topic: table patent  (Read 1715 times)

graderman

• View Profile
table patent
« on: February 17, 2010, 11:15:06 am »
hello, my name is jay. I was hoping someone could help me with a value on a patented table. I have the original patent & design drawings along with the table. The patent was applied for aug, 7 1922 & was patented dec, 23 1924. Any idea on it's value would be greatly appreciated. thank you ...Jay

syl

• View Profile
Re: table patent
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 12:09:51 pm »
Gman, can you supply some photos?

graderman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 12:56:37 pm »
yeah, I will get some photos of it up. It will probably be a couple of days though. The table is stored at my moms house. If you would like to see the patent & sketches you can look it up by the patent #it is 1520337. I found it by a google search of the patent number. thanks

graderman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 02:53:46 pm »
The table patent # is 1520337. You can look it up on a google patent search & see what it is patented for. Thank You.

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

waywardangler

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 03:37:50 pm »
After looking at the drawings and claims description, I would think it would be a labor intensive manufacturer/assembly problem for its' time period and result in a low manufacturing run or possibly only the one patent example was made.  I really like the tilt top design.  Very unique and innovative all around. Any ideas what it was priced at when it was made and costs of competitive round top tables of the time?  A neat family heirloom at any rate.

graderman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 04:00:12 pm »
The table in the picture was the only one ever produced. My great great uncle..as i guess he would be  :) only built the one he never sold the patent as i was told. So to my knowledge this is the only one....thanks.