Author Topic: Anyone who can help with possible Value  (Read 1597 times)

Sweet_Az_Honey29

Anyone who can help with possible Value
« on: March 04, 2004, 05:06:41 pm »

I have a few collectables (not sure they would qualify as Antiques) but I'd like to know if anyone knows of their value, I have about 3 storage containers of old Avon collectable bottles model T and model T cars if u can name it I probably have it, also I have some liquor bottles figurines Jim Bowie, Kit Carson, and Davie Crockett, also I have one called Tomb Stone Arizona t(he town that never dies)...and I have 2 very old bottles they are made to look like beautiful vases but are full and still sealed (all the above I have listed is still sealed) with the liquor and the avon collectables are still full and in their original boxes...if you know anything about the value of any of these please let me know. I also have a set of eight rose colored goblets that have been wrapped in news paper for 22 yrs. when I got them and old china, and a whole entire scrapbook of the first space shuttle ever launced..its whole progress and then some later info, and alot of stuff about the Kennedy's....enough for a whole collection.....Than k You...I'd appreciate any help with the value of any of these things  

findit

• View Profile
Anyone who can help with possible Value
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 08:58:42 pm »
The avon bottles are not worth much, there are too amny being sold on ebay. Maybe in about 20 years...

The scrapbooks are interesting to some, MAKE SURE you keep the provinance of them by writing down who put them together and why, whoe theywere what they did, stuff like that. The story behind them adds to the value, if there is any.