Author Topic: Still can't get the posting to work  (Read 1774 times)

dianecaudle

• View Profile
Still can't get the posting to work
« on: July 24, 2010, 01:11:03 pm »
Ok, I waited a week, I didn't hit the 'new topic' button, instead I hit the 'reply' button.  I made sure that all of the four pictures were well under 2,000 kb total and yet I still got this twice: 

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log. 

Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?  thanks, Diane

Sara Finn

• View Profile
Re: Still can't get the posting to work
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 02:25:16 pm »
Maybe try hitting the 'reply' button, post your text & then hit the 'Additional Options' & try just posting one or two attachments at a time.
If this works , you can post additional 'replys' to the thread; you can also add more images to a post by clicking on 'modify' in postings that you have authored.

I alway first virus-scan any images that I post here.

I've had a few glitches here, when posting images too.

Don't give up, dianecaudle!!!
 :)

waywardangler

Re: Still can't get the posting to work
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 03:39:18 pm »
I had a similar error message when I tried to log off on Tuesday night before I left for a trip.  I waited a short while for whatever was in my cache? to clear and then tried again and was successful.

dianecaudle

• View Profile
Ok, going to try this again *fingers crossed*
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 10:58:20 am »
I have a plate I found in my basement, rather heavy, appears to be handmade, some bubbling on the front and back.  There is a triangular symbol of the manufacturer on the back that I can't make out.  Does it look familiar to anyone?  It is an attractive plate, looks a little amateurish but at the same time the design is very pleasant and attractive, looks almost native American or Southwestern.

Thanks for your help.

Diane

PS, if you are reading this then I have managed to somehow to get back into posting on the forum, thanks for your help :)

dianecaudle

• View Profile
It would only let me reply once so I'm sending this as a new topic
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 11:18:47 am »
Well, it seems that I was making the mistake of sending four pics, even though the whole send was under 2000 kb.  I think I had tried last week only sending a couple at a time but there is nothing like rebooting a computer to put everything back to ground Zero.

Thanks for your help.

Diane