Author Topic: Collectibles Software  (Read 1823 times)

n4cer

• View Profile
Collectibles Software
« on: March 27, 2004, 05:59:06 am »
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone used any software for managing their antique collections, or could describe any experiences they've had in trialling any software.

I'm also interested in asking the more serious antique collectors or dealers what kind of financial data they like to keep track of. Is it purely insurance valuation figures or is there more financial data? Also, what happens to this finance data over time? How often do the valuations change or get updated?

Its a broad question I know, but I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Kind Regards

Adam

D&b antiques

• View Profile
Collectibles Software
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 07:58:47 am »
adam you' did ask a tough question! for insurance value's. replacement value is higher. do to the fact there's aloss. which in turn may require more time and money to replace. value's vary great'ly.but they are most often gained by auction record's in the last 6 month's. e-bay etc.even at that don't expect your corner antique store to have e-bay price's. in most case's 2 estimates are taken to determine a value.I can assure you ' my price is higher do to the fact I like to eat. as to file's on record. I stay with the old school. paper& pen. this by no mean's the end of this lengthy conversation. and I should add there are 3 price range's to consider your's there's and mine.

hollysmith1

• View Profile
Re: Collectibles Software
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 01:15:23 am »
Hello friends, Im really sorry for bumping old thread, just searching similar information. Can someone help me please?