Author Topic: Soup Bowl  (Read 1500 times)

saigaupan

• View Profile
Soup Bowl
« on: January 23, 2011, 11:58:10 am »
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me where this soup bowl was made, how old it is...etc.

(replaced links with direct img links)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 09:53:19 am by saigaupan »

waywardangler

Re: Soup Bowl
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 12:27:02 pm »
Too many popups on those image links!  WARNING! DO NOT CLICK THE ABOVE IMAGES TO ENLARGE THEM or you will have stupid popups including some virus scan crap that says you have viruses.

Saigaupan, I would suggest an alternate web hosting site or upload images directly to this forum.

saigaupan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 09:46:47 am »
Too many popups on those image links!  WARNING! DO NOT CLICK THE ABOVE IMAGES TO ENLARGE THEM or you will have stupid popups including some virus scan crap that says you have viruses.

Saigaupan, I would suggest an alternate web hosting site or upload images directly to this forum.
Strange...I don't get any popups when I visit imageshack nor does my virus protection list the site as red. You may have spam/virus on your computer.

I've replaced the imageshack links with direct image links.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 09:52:29 am by saigaupan »

waywardangler

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 10:09:26 am »
NOT.  I run firewalls and antivirus and usually block all popups but some sites still have stuff imbedded in them.  As soon as I clicked on your first photo, some antivirus scanner started running telling me I had some viruses.  Funny thing was, it wasn't my antivrus software but an internet site selling it.  So I tried it again and got a different popup for something else.  These probably run when a non-registered user of Imageshack visits.

mariok54

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 02:31:57 pm »
I had the same problem as you did, Wayward ... but with a load of different pop ups .. I couldn't understand why everything started to run slowly, then realised my anti virus prog was going crazy.

Much better pics. Any chance of one of the underside and inside including lid? 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 02:33:31 pm by mariok54 »

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 10:49:12 pm »
Ditto about the viruses.

Look forward to more pics!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!