Author Topic: Need help identifing these two pieces  (Read 5410 times)

jgoff0015

• View Profile
Re: Need help identifing these two pieces
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 11:30:37 am »
Thank you guys so much for the help.  Unfortunatly I am still trying to figure out the maker.  We have decided to keep these pieces and need a little help on replacement parts.  I have tried to locate the door pulls, one is missing.  I have looked on line at pictures and found one I thought matched.  When i received it, it was not the same.  On the back of the ones from the piece it has a number embedded in it.  The drawer pulls say A4254, the door pieces say A???.  Cant find the one i took off at the moment ( will post that number later if needed.)  The drawer pulls and the door pulls look to be from the same maker. They look to me to be made from brass.  Thanks again!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 12:13:30 pm »
They were an antiqued brass look but cannot say that they were real brass.  I don`t think they were !! If you will look around a flea markets & thrift shops you might find some. Also check ebay, I have seen them there !!  Many people keep the hardware & trash the wood part !!

jgoff0015

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 12:52:47 pm »
Thank you.  I am in a small town and can usually only find the glass ones.  I ordered off Ebay and got the wrong one.  Hard to tell from pictures sometimes.  I thought maybe i could find from the maufacture if they were still around.... Thanks for your help.