Author Topic: help with this spice rack.  (Read 1721 times)

drododdsnends

• View Profile
help with this spice rack.
« on: June 24, 2011, 02:24:44 pm »
I bought this spice rack at a garage sale today for $2. It looks sort of old, and it has never been opened, the plastic shrink wrap is still around it, and the original cardboard pieces holding the tubes inside are still connected. You can tell its been sealed a while beause the tape has turned that brownish color from sitting for so long i suppose. It doesnt have any markings at all except a made in Taiwan sticker on the bottom. There is a sheet of paper with different spices names to put on the bottles, and another sheet above that that just says Decorative spice rack and Item No. S-3. Ive searched all over the internet and cant find another one like it. Any info guys? here is some pics.

kysfinest

• View Profile
Re: help with this spice rack.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 06:04:36 pm »

waywardangler

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 09:23:46 pm »
I think they are from the 70s or early 80s and that is with a 19 in front not an 18. Quite common, I see them all the time at garage sales. $5 at the most because it is new. Usually $1 when used.

drododdsnends

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 09:41:44 pm »
Valuable or not, I love it!

ironlord1963

• View Profile
    • Ironlord's Treasure Chest
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 10:03:48 pm »
    One little note I would like to add,  The rack is second to the bottles.  Left sealed like that for a few more Decades, The bottle will be worth way more.

drododdsnends

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 10:31:17 pm »
Thats for the tip. Im gonna just store it for right now, and go from there! I just loved the way it looked, and since it was sealed, that was a plus as well! Thanks!!