Author Topic: Corningware Centura Goldilocks & the Three Bears plate  (Read 1030 times)

gmmeyer1

• View Profile
Corningware Centura Goldilocks & the Three Bears plate
« on: June 26, 2011, 05:44:23 pm »
Hello.  I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this question, but after reading a number of the posts, I think you all may be my best chance at getting some help.  My mother-in-law has the Corningware Centura Goldilocks & the Three Bears set of china.  Her granddaughter broke the salad plate (I've attached a picture) last year and we have been trying to find a replacement since.  We've registered on the replacement china sites and have been watching eBay with no luck.  I've checked the local antique stores, flea market and occasional rummage sale, but so far have come up empty.  Does any one have any suggestions as to what I can further do to find this plate?

There is a mug that is part of the set that I've seen on eBay a number of times selling for around $10.  I'm thinking that the plate will cost more as it seems to be more difficult to locate, but does anyone have an idea as to about how much I should expect to pay for the plate (assuming I eventually find one!)?

Any help or advice you can provide is greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time.

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Corningware Centura Goldilocks & the Three Bears plate
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 12:56:47 am »
Sounds like you are doing the right thing and looking at the right places for trying to find a replacement.  Keep up the sleuthing and hopefully it will pay off soon!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!