Author Topic: posting pictures ?  (Read 2373 times)

D&b antiques

• View Profile
posting pictures ?
« on: July 04, 2004, 04:39:51 pm »
a question was asked' about posting pictures here? no info is available on how to? :o  

web56n

• View Profile
posting pictures ?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2004, 08:44:46 pm »
use the IMG tags and insert image url between them.....

MarStevens

• View Profile
posting pictures ?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 10:48:54 pm »
so we have to have them uploaded on the net somewhere? hmmm..I"ll try..probably when I get the computer back because its going to the puter doc tomorrow!

Thanks

web56n

• View Profile
posting pictures ?
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 06:39:54 am »
Yes there are a lot of free picture hosting places around the web, however it all depends on how many pictures you are dealing with because they usually only give you enough space/bandwidth for a few pics. some camera companies offer free picture hosting via their software that may come with the purchase of the camera
here is one you may want to try Here

If you have never done this type of thing before it is quite simple, once you have a host you upload the images to their server in turn they will grant you an url for each pic. you then copy the url and click on the img tag found along the top of the message box. you will be prompted to enter the url.
if an image resizer is needed you can find one Here
I would like to mention that some forum based message boards do not allow free hosting from such places as Geocities, Yahoo, ect. ect. I have not used their services!
hope this helps ya out :)  

D&b antiques

• View Profile
posting pictures ?
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 08:33:11 am »
:) thanks everybody for the help on picture, posting. I don't do e-mails. do to virus's junk etc.