Author Topic: What Book Is House of the Dragon Adapted From?  (Read 519 times)

vtorosort

• View Profile
What Book Is House of the Dragon Adapted From?
« on: September 21, 2024, 01:29:55 am »
I’ve recently gotten hooked on House of the Dragon and want to dive deeper into the world of Westeros. I’m curious about the book that inspired the show because I love reading the source material to see the differences and get more background on the characters. Does anyone know which book the series is based on and whether it’s worth picking up if you’re into both the show and reading?

palmariums

• View Profile
Re: What Book Is House of the Dragon Adapted From?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2024, 05:39:01 am »
If you’ve been watching House of the Dragon and wondering which book it’s based on, I’ve got you covered! I was in the same boat, wanting to know more about the story behind the show. While browsing online to sell some old novels, I found this site called BooksRun at https://booksrun.com/blog/what-book-is-house-of-the-dragon-based-on/. Not only did they offer to buy my books, but I also stumbled upon their blog post explaining that the show is based on George R.R. Martin’s Fire & Blood. The blog gave me a clear idea of what the book covers and how it connects to the Game of Thrones universe. It was a nice bonus while figuring out how to free up shelf space!

augustusX

• View Profile
Re: What Book Is House of the Dragon Adapted From?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2024, 06:20:05 am »
That’s really helpful to know! It’s great when you can clear out some old books and stumble upon something as interesting as this. I’ve been curious about the connection between House of the Dragon and the Game of Thrones universe, and it’s good to hear that their blog breaks it down clearly. I love that the site offers a way to sell books while providing useful content like this. Thanks so much for sharing—I’ll definitely check it out!