Author Topic: coca cola products  (Read 2856 times)

candiem30

• View Profile
    • http://
coca cola products
« on: November 23, 2005, 02:57:54 pm »
just a question... i know someone who has a lot of coca cola products and memorabilia... I'm just curious as to whether they are worth anything.  He's got bottles in frames, clocks, posters, pictures, card board coca cola cut outs.  He got all this stuff from one of his dad's friends and just assumed that sometime in the future it might be worth something.  Oh and would it be worth selling or buying those products from Ebay?
Thanks

coca cola products
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 09:16:33 pm »
yes, these iitems are collectible - some's worth more than others - I would suggest that you peruse e-bay for these items - use the completed items for a better sense of value - and be aware that some items have been reproduced, tho' if they're old repros' of period items they may well have value in their own right.    KB

coca cola products
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 11:12:49 am »
thanks, but how can my friend tell if its an actual cocacola product and not a fake?  And I've been looking online on Ebay using my Nabit software and just monitoring the bids and prices of certain coca cola products that are similar to the ones my friend has.  I couldn't really find anything that is exactly the same... so is there someone i can go see to find out if the items / collectibles are authentic?

coca cola products
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 01:32:30 pm »
well, trays have been reproduced for a long time.  I'm not a collector of these items so I can't tell you what is new or newer.  How your friend's Dad acquired the items can be a clue.  I recently had to price a coke item for garage - selling friends.  But they had owned a grocery store and it had been a premium for them.  I didn't just rely on e-bay and I did run google.  It sold for the amount the item was usually selling for on e-bay.  And because I hit local antiques stores/malls fairly frequently I check out items that catch my eye as well as items that I'm interested in buying or valuing.  KB

candiem30

• View Profile
    • http://
coca cola products
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 01:49:00 pm »
well i've tried to find things in flea markets and such but i find that i don't have much luck in finding coca cola products so all my research is done online and mostly through Ebay.  Are there any other sites that you might recommend I try?

greengreysky

• View Profile
coca cola products
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 07:00:28 pm »
Are you looking to sell any coca cola products?  I've been looking for coca cola products on Ebay and haven't found anything that would be a good present for my boyfriend who likes collecting that stuff.  If you're looking to sell let me know what you have.  Oh, and what's this Nabit thing you mentioned?  

greengreysky

• View Profile
coca cola products
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 07:04:15 pm »
Oh right... sorry, I know what Nabit is, i just asked a friend.  Its the free software thing that works with ebay that he sent me, I just didn't know what it was called. hahaha... and I've been using it for awhile. lol (show's how observant I am) But yeah, if you sell on ebay you can sell them to me. :)  

forsage1

• View Profile
coca cola products
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2005, 01:52:23 pm »
so no one is selling coca cola products??!!?!?!??  and what is this Nabit thing?  Can i get coca cola products from there?  I want to get a gift for my grandpa for x-mas and he's into that stuff.  I only joined this thing to get info on where I could get it.